Zoom is already known for providing fast, focused service, but these iPhones are going to make us even faster!
On Monday, June 11th, all Zoom in-field employees started using iPhones for all service calls! We has been using Corrigo/Intuit’s Field Service Management for two years and are thrilled with the quality of their iPhone App, which has been the catalyst in this conversion to Apple Products.
So, how does this help you?
- We get to spend more time focusing on fixing your drain problem and less time sorting through paperwork.
- You won’t have to track down receipts if you have questions about your work or payment; not only will an electronic copy be saved in your inbox, but also on your customer file.
- We can now attach pictures and other important information to your customer file, so we’ll be able to focus on the issues and fix them…fast.
- Your information is more secure!
- Technicians are able to view your previous service and the location’s complete history from their iPhones, making understanding the problem and fixing it that much faster.
iPhones help us get the information in the right hands right away, but wait! There’s more!
- Emailing work orders and invoices straight from the field streamlines the paperwork process for our commercial customers.
- Our communication between the office staff and field staff is now lightning speed, which means we’ll be able to respond to your home or job site faster and with more complete information.
We equip our staff with the most advanced technology so that they can be fast and focused when fixing your drain issues. We are confident that the iPhone will help us achieve more effective communication with our customers and aid in fixing their problems even faster. Thank you, AT&T Representatives, for visiting our headquarters and managing the switch, and also to Otterbox for providing the most durable cases in the industry.
Keep an “I” out for our new phones!