Why should you choose Zoom?
- We believe in specialized services. When you have a toothache, you don’t go to a general doctor- you go to your dentist. The same applies with us. Why would you call a plumbing, heating and air conditioning contractor when you are having a drain and sewer issue? Zoom specializes in drain and sewer cleaning and repairs. We train our technicians vigorously so the job gets done right the first time.
- You’ll get fair, upfront pricing—before the job is even started. There is nothing worse than feeling like you got ripped off. We know the story—your contractor told you one price before the job has begun and then, hours later, the price has doubled or tripled. Our prices are based upon job instead of by the hour, meaning that you’ll pay one price even if the job takes all day. Our technicians will show you every solution in a menu price booklet, so every cost is upfront—no surprises!
- We promise not to take our shirts off. All too often, we’ve seen contractors get on a job site and immediately rip off their shirts. It is not only embarrassing, but also extremely unprofessional. We promise that our technicians will stay in full uniform and be respectful at all times.
- We have the tools to do the job on-site. No one wants to spend their day at the mercy of a contractor running around to find the right tools. We fully equip all of our technicians’ service trucks with all the tools to complete the job that day. Our Zoom Service Truck is always the right tool for the job, guaranteed!
- We’re punctual. We value your time as much as we value our own. One of the biggest problems in our industry is a contractor who does not show up on time or fails to show up at all. We arrive on time with all the necessary tools, equipment and experience to get the job done.
- Our technicians are clean, friendly, and respectful. You shouldn’t have to deal with the discomfort of untrustworthy, disrespectful technicians. All of our technicians have passed our background check along with our quarterly drug-testing program. They will arrive with a clean uniform and identification badges so that you can feel safe in you own home or place of business.
- You will love working with our company. A customer service representative is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. There are no extra charges for night, weekend or holiday service. We believe service should be consistent regardless of the time or the day.
Have more questions or want to schedule a service?
Call 1800SnakeIt to speak with one of our skilled customer service representatives, or schedule a service online!