The Next Steps
There are two “ways to play” in this franchise opportunity
Plus Play – If you are already established as a service contractor in plumbing, HVAC or electrical work, you may benefit by adding a ZOOM DRAIN franchise as an additional business. This is a great way to grow your business and add additional wealth building options to your empire. We call this a “Plus Play” Opportunity.
Pure Play – If you are currently operating a drain and sewer business, you may consider converting your existing company to the ZOOM DRAIN systems. We have the systems – marketing, sales, financial, operational, technical, leadership and strategy – that could help you take your company to the next great level of growth and profitability. We call this a “Pure Play” opportunity. We can help you leverage and scale your niche business, and make lots more money.
Currently, you must be looking to open a Zoom Drain Franchise in a metropolitan area with a minimum of 500k in population.
The licensing requirements will vary from state to state. Speak with your Franchise Development Manager to discuss details.
DISCOVERY DAY – HEADQUARTERS VISIT
Visit the company main headquarters in Philadelphia. This is an opportunity to see an active Zoom Drain operation with all of the systems and operations in place. You’ll see the business model firsthand and you’ll get to ask lots of questions.
- Territory selection
- Needs Assessment
- Background Check
- Site Visit
- Franchise Agreement
- Award Franchise
TRAINING AND OPENING
- Planning – Introduction to Systems and Manuals, Master Projects Lists, Organizational Charts
- Truck and Equipment needs
- Operations – Rollout of Operations Manuals
- Staffing – Introduce Recruiting, Hiring and Training Programs
- Financial – Set up Budgets and Determine Pricing and Price Book
- Marketing – Budget, Allocation, and Drivers
- Front Line Training of Office Staff Training and Technicians
- Opening and running service calls