Allentown Drain Cleaning Services
No Blockage is Too Big or Too Strong
Most of us take the plumbing systems in our homes for granted, assuming they will work each day without any problem. Generally, we only notice the importance of our drain systems when something goes wrong and we are faced with a severe clog or blockage.
If a clog is plaguing your home’s plumbing now, don’t feel bad about not noticing the issue sooner. Instead, make the right choice today by getting it cleared by the leading industry experts from Zoom Drain of Allentown & Bethlehem. We treat each job with a white-glove, five-star mindset that gets the job done right the first time, on time, and at a price that will not drain your bank account.
Treat your home’s plumbing right. Call us at (610) 601-2948 now for drain cleaning services available in Allentown and Bethlehem.
Warning Signs of a Clogged Drain
The key to minimizing the damage caused by a clogged drain is catching the problem as early as you can. The truth is most drainage problems start slowly and subtly, making it difficult to spot them. With a little bit of plumbing knowledge, though, you can identify the early warning signs that there is a bad clog forming in one of your home’s drains.
Giveaways of clogs in your drains and plumbing system are:
- Sink, toilet, or shower gurgles when in use
- Foul odors permeate around drains or sinks
- Water flow is restricted when using an outlet or faucet
- Toilet clogs frequently
- Puddles or water damage near plumbing fixtures
- Water drains incredibly slowly as it flows into pipes
The moment you identify any of these clog warning signs is the same moment you should pick up the phone and dial (610) 601-2948. Our drain cleaning technicians from Zoom Drain of Allentown & Bethlehem can arrange to be at your home as soon as possible to prevent any further problems happening because of a clogged or dirty drain.
How We Eliminate Tough Drain Clogs
Not every drain clog is the same, of course, so why would we use cookie-cutter methods to eliminate them? A cornerstone of our business model is customizing our services for each and every customer. When we arrive onsite to evaluate your clogged drain, we will discuss the best cleaning option based on what we find and your budget.
Three of our most common drain cleaning methods are:
- PowerSnake: For most clogs, the PowerSnake is enough to break them apart. Our drain clearing technicians feed the PowerSnake down the clogged drain until the clog is reached. At that point, the tool’s bladed head is manipulated to break apart the clog with ease.
- ZOOM Jetting®: Particularly difficult clogs can resist the PowerSnake’s strength. Grease, tree roots, and thick grime may require us to use our ZOOM Jetting® technology, which blasts apart clogs with high-pressure water. The system simultaneously scrubs clean the inside of the clogged pipe, ensuring an even cleaner stretch of piping.
- ZOOM DRAIN Bio™: After a drain is cleaned and cleared of any clogs, we recommend using ZOOM DRAIN Bio™ to help prevent any further issues. This product is made of eco-friendly substances that naturally disintegrate most organic compounds that can start forming a clog, such as hair, food waste, and grease.
Household Culprits That Commonly Clog Drains
You can’t always stop a drain from clogging. But with a little more care about what you put down your home’s sinks and drains, you can drastically reduce the chances of a bad clog forming.
Remember this quick list of common items that should never be put down the drain:
- Coffee grounds
- Sticky starches like most pasta
- Stringy vegetables
- Grease and oil, including cooking byproducts
- Hair, especially longer strands
- Menstrual hygiene products
- Food wrappers and plastic
Call (610) 601-2948 to Take Care of That Pesky Clogged Drain
Zoom Drain of Allentown & Bethlehem has the tools, training, and team required to handle any clog that might be troubling your home. All you need to do is give us a call as soon as you need help, and we will work with you to be at your door as soon as it is most convenient for you. Our Allentown drain cleaning specialists are already trusted by many of your neighbors. Find out why for yourself today!
Contact us online to learn more about our services or to schedule one.