Grease Trap Cleaning in Seattle
Cleaning Grease Interceptors for Kitchens & Restaurants
To protect your sewer pipes and prevent damage to city lines, our sewer maintenance professionals at Zoom Drain of Seattle provide grease trap cleaning services for businesses of all kinds.
We will help you to stay within local regulations and ensure that your kitchen remains a safe environment for cooking.
We serve food-service operations of all types:
- Institutions (universities, correctional facilities, hospitals)
For grease trap services in Seattle, you can reach our team at (206) 309-5645.
Issues to Avoid with Grease Traps
Any food-related business will understand that over the course of a single day, commercial sink drains can receive a significant amount of grease and oil. Grease traps are designed to capture grease particles before they move deeper into sewer pipes and begin to cause damage and form blockages.
Due to the heavy amounts of grease that need to be captured on a daily basis, a grease trap requires frequent cleaning and maintenance. If a grease trap is not working properly due to neglect, the consequences can be steep. Local ordinances may levy heavy fines or worse, you may be liable to pay for damages to the municipal sewer system.
Here are some of the problems that our Seattle grease trap cleaning professionals can help you avoid:
- Foul Smells: If you want to avoid having your restaurant smell like a pirate ship, regular grease trap maintenance is a must. Animal fats and oils will begin to cause sewage to get trapped in your pipes, which can lead to strong and foul odors emanating from your kitchen.
- Expensive Maintenance: Failing to regularly clean your grease trap can cause it to fail prematurely, which could end up costing you more than performing regular maintenance.
- Emergency Issues: Grease in your pipes increases the chances of clog formation. If you want to avoid having your entire kitchen come grinding to a halt because your drains are clogged, it is a good idea to make sure grease is kept out to begin with.
- Sewer Problems: If you want to keep your sewer pipes in good condition, then it is best to prevent them from experiencing undue strain from FOG (fats, oils and grease).
Why Choose Zoom Drain of Seattle?
Because drain related issues are the only plumbing repairs we deal with at Zoom Drain, we are laser-focused on providing the fastest and most effective repairs. Our team has many years of experience inspecting, diagnosing, and addressing drain-related jobs on commercial properties, including grease trap cleaning and maintenance. Take a moment to check out our special offers.
Schedule online or by calling (206) 309-5645 today.