Brunswick Drain Cleaning Services
Protect & Repair Your Sewer System
When drain lines back up, a normal routine can quickly come grinding to a halt. No one wants to deal with an unreliable plumbing system that prevents you from carrying on with your day.
Zoom Drain of New England provides professional drain repair and cleaning methods for home and business owners in Brunswick, Maine. Our team of specialists are background-checked, experienced, and extensively trained in their field. We also use the most cutting-edge technology and methods for clearing drains.
Learn more about our drain services in Brunswick, Maine by calling (207) 495-7793.
Sewer Line Inspections
If you are experiencing a clog or a sewer problem but you cannot isolate the origin, our team provides sewer inspections using state-of-the-art video camera equipment. After positioning the camera into your sewer line, we will be able to ascertain the health of your sewer pipes and the location of any blockages through a live feed.
Different Drain Repair Methods for Different Needs
Sewer pipes, even though they are designed to last, still have a lifespan. If our video inspection reveals that your pipes have issues, we can provide insight on the most effective repair to address the problem.
We Offer the Following Sewer Repairs Methods
- Traditional Excavation: For some people, traditional excavation is the best option. This involves digging a trench for the length of the pipe that needs replacement or repair.
- Trenchless Sewer Repair: Thanks to modern technology, excavation is no longer the only option. Trenchless methods allow drain specialists to repair pipes without too much digging.
- Zoom PowerPipe™: This is a trenchless repair commonly called "pipe bursting". Essentially, this method entails fitting a new pipe inside of your old sewer pipe causing the old pipe to burst.
- Zoom Pipe Relining: For pipes that are in better condition but have pinholes or defects that do not require full replacement, pipe relining is a good option. This method involves relining old pipes with a fresh epoxy seal.
What Are Your Drain Cleaning Methods?
If we identify that you have a clog that needs to be eliminated, there are several different tools and procedures that can be implemented.
- Hydrojet: This is also called water jetting. The procedures involves blasting clogs away with a high-pressure water jet. This method is best performed by professionals to prevent damaging your pipes.
- Powersnake: Our snaking technique makes use of a long auger that mechanically cuts away at clogs until they are shredded up.
- Enzymes: If you would like to invest in drain maintenance products, our team can supply eco-friendly enzymes that will slow down clog formation inside your sewer pipes.
Schedule a service online or give our drain specialists in Brunswick a call at (207) 495-7793!