Drain Cleaning in Portland, ME
Zoom Drain Maine Helps Homeowners Maintain Their Plumbing Systems
The upkeep of your drains isn’t something you constantly think about. In fact, it’s likely not at the forefront of your mind until there’s an issue. Your drains have a lot to combat with daily use, from hair and soap scum to grease and food particles. Fortunately, the team at Zoom Drain of New England has the knowledge, experience, and patience to remove stubborn clogs once and for all. Offering an array of drain cleaning services for Portland-area homeowners like you, we’ll use an arsenal of state-of-the-art equipment and proven techniques to keep your drainage system functioning efficiently.
Our team of qualified and highly trained drain cleaning technicians can help you with laundry drains, kitchen and bathroom drains, garbage disposals, basement drains, storm drains, main drains, and so much more. You can rely on our drain cleaning specialists to clear your drains from the onslaught of debris to keep water flowing smoothly and avoid significant issues.
Do you have a warranty? Check out our Zoom Drain Satisfaction Guarantee.
Comprehensive Drain Cleaning Methods and Technology
As a locally owned and operated business in Portland, ME, we care about supporting you—our valued customer—with thorough drain cleaning solutions that last. We use powerful products and advanced tools, such as degreasers, root inhibitors, and cables to detect the problem and remove it quickly, easily, and accurately.
Some of the techniques and equipment we utilize include:
- ZOOM DRAIN Bio™ – With this product, we can naturally dissolve hair, soap residue, grease, food, and organic waste with just one use. We utilize ZOOM DRAIN Bio™ for both residential and commercial customers.
- PowerSnake – When you have particularly stubborn and thick drain clogs, we like to use PowerSnake. This potent tool uses cables and a small blade at the end to cut through resilient clogs with ease.
- ZOOM Jetting® – Our Portland, ME, drain cleaning experts fight through clogs using high-pressure water with ZOOM Jetting. We use a hose similar to our PowerSnake to combat obstructions, but this method can keep clogs from coming back.
- Citrajet® – As a low-foaming acid cleaner, Citrajet is highly concentrated yet biodegradable, so it’ll remove clogs without harming the environment. After all, our team tries to use non-toxic products that won’t cause ecological issues in the future.
- RootX® – Drain cleaning becomes much easier and less time-consuming with RootX on our side. We know that roots can find their way into your drains, but this tried-and-true solution is an effective and durable root control method for your pipes.
For superior quality results that enhance the health of your drains and the function of your home, trust our Portland, ME, drain cleaning professionals.