Quakertown Drain Cleaning Service
Your Local Drain & Sewer Repair Experts
When you keep Zoom Drain of Bucks County in your contact list, clogged drains can be dealt with quickly and efficiently. Our Quakertown drain and sewer repair specialists are experts in their field, since they focus only on sewers and drains. We offer emergency drain cleaning, standard drain maintenance, trenchless sewer repairs, pipe inspections, and more. Our team provides residential and commercial services for properties from cozy single-family homes to sprawling industrial complexes.
As a locally owned business, we understand the importance of fast, efficient service to keep drains working properly. Whether you’re a business owner looking out for your employees and customers or a homeowner going about your daily routine, you can trust Zoom Drain of Bucks County to ensure your drain lines and sewer system are reliable and fully operational.
Why Professional Drain Cleaning Is Important
In our historic town, many homes and buildings date back nearly two centuries or more. Though the plumbing systems may have been updated since then, we still have a foundation of older plumbing and sewers in our community. This means Quakertown drains can be particularly susceptible to clogs, buildup, and wear and tear. Zoom Drain of Bucks County can keep drains flowing freely with regular professional drain cleaning.
Our Quakertown drain cleaning specialists can help you maintain:
- Kitchen drains
- Bathroom drains
- Sink drains
- Toilet drains
- Garbage disposals
- Basement drains
- Laundry drains
- Main drains
- Storm drains
- Exterior drains
We recommend professional drain cleaning every 18 to 24 months, depending on the condition of your pipes and the volume and scope of your usage.
Our Proven Drain Cleaning Methods
As experts in drain cleaning, we utilize proven, time-tested methods to clear your drainpipes of clogs, blockages, and buildup. While we know it can be tempting to purchase a bottle of liquid drain cleaner at the store, we do not recommend it. Store-bought drain cleaners are often extremely caustic and corrosive, which can damage pipes. The chemicals can also react with other substances in your drain and produce dangerous fumes. Furthermore, they rarely work as well as you hope they will, and you’ll only prolong the issue while possibly creating bigger problems in the process. If you want to try DIY drain unclogging before calling a professional, stick to a simple plunger—you’d be surprised at how effective it can be.
Our professional drain cleaning service in Quakertown may include:
- PowerSnake – We use a machine with an attached flexible steel cable and blade to rotate through drainpipes, cutting through tough clogs and removing buildup from the walls of the pipe.
- ZOOM Jetting® – Similar to hydrojetting, our version uses high-pressure jets of water to power wash the inside of your drainpipe. This method is effective enough to blast through tree roots yet it won’t damage your plumbing system.
- Maintenance products – Following a professional cleaning, we encourage you to use our drain care products. Our ZOOM DRAIN Bio™ and CitraJet® use natural bacteria and enzymes to eat away at organic matter like hair and grease that can build up and cause clogs, while RootX® is an eco-friendly aquatic herbicide that discourages tree root growth within pipes.
We’ll assess the condition of your drains and use the most appropriate method for the situation. Trust our drain and sewer specialists for effective, long-lasting results.
Expert Sewer Repair in Quakertown
Whether you’re dealing with chronic clogs that professional drain cleaning doesn’t seem to solve or you’re facing a sewer drain that is actively backing up, we can inspect your sewer and pinpoint the problem. If your sewer pipe is damaged, we are versed in minimally invasive trenchless repair methods, as well as more conventional techniques.
Whenever possible, we perform trenchless sewer repair in Quakertown:
- ZOOM PowerPipe™ – Our version of pipe bursting involves us digging a small entry and exit hole at either end of the damaged section, then pulling the new pipe into place while simultaneously breaking up the old one.
- ZOOM Pipe Relining – We can repair pipe damage by feeding an inflatable tube covered in epoxy through the damaged pipe, inflating it, and allowing the epoxy to cure in place and create a seamless and durable pipe lining.
Trust ZOOM DRAIN® for Superior Service
As local specialists in our field, we’ve seen all the common drain and sewer issues in Quakertown homes and businesses—and some not-so-common ones, too. We have the specialized training and equipment to deliver reliable, long-lasting results, no matter the problem. Our technicians are background checked and always leave your home just as clean as they found it. We offer flat-rate pricing, consistent communication throughout, and guaranteed customer satisfaction. When you need drain cleaning or sewer repair, you need ZOOM DRAIN®.