NOrristown Drain Cleaning Services
Professional Sewer and Drain Repair Services
When sewers fail, life can come grinding quickly to a halt. Keeping this key system running is essential for every modern home—imagine being unable to use the bathroom in your own home.
Still, sewers are often neglected because they’re underground and can go long periods without maintenance until a problem arises, such as leaks and blockages. Whether you are facing a problem right now, or you want to keep your sewer well-maintained, Zoom Drain of Southeastern Pennsylvania is here to help.
If you own a home or commercial building in Norristown, we can ensure your drain and sewer are always clear and functioning properly.
Call (215) 664-6795 to schedule a drain cleaning with us.
Problems Arise Without Sewer Cleaning
Sewers should be cleaned every 20 months, although many people don’t follow this general rule of thumb. Failing to clean can lead to blockages and inefficient drains, which then creates even more problems for your home.
Not having your sewer cleaned can result in:
- Rodents & Pests
If you’ve noticed a slow drain, foul smells, or sewer flies, you may have a sewer problem.
Our Sewer & Drain Cleaning Methods in Norristown
Because keeping sewers clear is such an important service, Zoom Drain of Southeastern Pennsylvania technicians utilize different tactics to get the job done.
- PowerSnake – This machine rotates a cable with a blade attached through the pipes to loosen any accumulated blockage—this is a quick and reliable way to deal with clogs.
- ZOOM Jetting® – Our trademarked system that pushes pressured water powerful enough to dislodge blockage through the clogged drains.
- Maintenance Products – If we already cleaned your drains, it’s a good idea to stock up on our products ZOOM DRAIN BioTM and CitraJet®, both of which naturally break down hair, food, and grease stuck in your drains.
Our Norristown drain cleaning methods are reliable and will have your drains flowing and sewer unclogged in no time. Plus, our products will help keep your pipes clear longer.
Our Sewer Repair Services
In a dire situation, such as a major blockage or damaged pipes, you may need repairs rather than drain cleaning. One of the benefits of hiring Zoom Drain of Southeastern Pennsylvania is that we use efficient techniques that don’t require digging—your lawn is disturbed as little as possible. A couple of our trenchless techniques include:
- ZOOM PowerPipeTM – Our main method that requires little digging. Instead, we make two holes at both ends of the damaged area of your pipes and basically feed a new pipe through one hole while pushing the damaged pipe out of the other hole.
- ZOOM Pipe Relining – If the damaged pipe doesn’t need to be completely replaced, this option allows us to use a sleeve and liner to fix the pipe good-as-new.
As you can see, our methods for sewer repairs are very efficient and reliable. Regardless of the cause for your broken pipes, we can fix it.
Knowing When It's Time for Sewer Line Replacement
People are often aware of many plumbing features that are part of their routine: the sink drain, the toilet, the shower, the garbage disposal. But fewer people think about how all these systems connect to the sewer line. The continual and daily use of a sewer line means that it is essential for it to function properly. When it stops working, it is important to know why.
If you are noticing any of these issues, it could be a sign that it is time to replace your sewer line:
- Drains throughout your home are not working at the same time
- You hear gurgling noises coming from your toilet or drain
- There is a sour or rotten smell in your home or near drains
- You have tree roots growing around your sewer
- You have puddles in your yard or lush patches of grass