Drain Cleaning in Charlotte
Tools We Use to Unclog Your Drain
Whether you’re dealing with standing water or your drain is just starting to let you know you should call a plumber, be sure to turn to the team at Zoom Drain of Charlotte for professional drain cleaning service!
Our team of experts are ready to locate the cause of your draining issues and deliver a reliable cleaning service that clears away any and all debris, leaving your drains clean and clear to do what they do best.
We can provide a variety of services throughout Charlotte:
- Drain inspection
- Video inspection
- Water jetting
- Sewer snake service
- Drain augering
- Natural drain care products
Nothing is worse than a slow-moving drain. Well, maybe a completely stopped drain. Either way, not using your sinks, showers, and other drains in the home can be as damaging to your plumbing system as it is your weekend plans.
At Zoom Drain of Charlotte, we're your local drain and sewer experts. We're backed by a great reputation and are highly rated for our quick response time, thorough service, and for going above and beyond.
Drain Inspection & Cleaning for Any Drain
We always arrive on time, in uniform, and equipped with the best drain cleaning tools for the job. Whether food scraps, coffee grounds, leftover cooking grease, hair, soap scum, or something else entirely is causing ineffective draining, even the most challenging clog is no match for our process.
We can clean just about any drain in or around your property, including:
- Kitchen drains
- Storm drains
- Basement drains
- Laundry drains
- Utility drains
- Yard drains
- Shower drains
- Sink drains
- Bathtub drains
- Main drains
Frequently Asked Questions
How Can We Prevent Clogged Drains?
Being careful with what you put down your drains could help prevent a serious clog or costly repair.
Below are some tips on how to prevent clogged drains:
- Kitchen Sink Drains. Avoid pouring grease, fats, coffee grounds, potato skins, and other large debris down the sink. Drain strainers can be a great tool for preventing chunks of food from going down the drain. Even if you have a garbage disposal, it's still best to discard leftover food into the garbage.
- Bathroom Sink Drains. As best as you can, try to keep hair, soap scum, nails, and other foreign objects from going down the drain.
- Shower and Bath Tub Drains. Use a drain strainer to help prevent hair from going down the drain. Instead, just brush and floss your teeth at the bathroom sink. Then, discard the floss in the garbage.
- Toilets. Only flush human waste and toilet paper down your toilets. Floss, feminine products, disinfecting wipes, tissue, and even "flushable wipes" should not be flushed down your toilets. None of these paper products break down the same way toilet paper does and can clog your drain or sewer pipes.
The more careful you are with what goes down your drains, the better off your drain and sewer pipes will be.
How to Unclog a Shower Drain
Unclogging a shower drain is a simple process if done correctly. The first step is to use a plunger to try and dislodge any clogs that may be present. Place the plunger over the drain and press down firmly, then pull up quickly several times in succession. This should help remove any blockages that are causing the drain to be slow. If the plunger does not work, then it may be necessary to use a drain cleaning solution.
For more stubborn clogs, Zoom Drain of Charlotte offers professional drain cleaning services that can quickly and efficiently take care of any problems. We provide fast, reliable service with all types of drains in Charlotte. Contact us today to learn more about our drain cleaning services. With Zoom Drain of Charlotte, you can trust that your clogged shower drain will be cleared up in no time.
Professional Drain Cleaning Services Near Me
While you may be considering how to clean a sink drain yourself, it’s always best to leave it up to the professionals. At the first sign of trouble, give our Charlotte drain cleaning experts a call!
Not only to avoid causing damage to your plumbing system with the use of harsh chemicals or making the clog worse altogether, relying on our experts will make sure your drain is completely clear of any debris and grime left behind, reducing your chances of future clogging.
Get your service scheduled today, dial (980) 321-0660 to get started with a Drain Specialist!