Irvine Sewer Repair
Repairs for Broken or Damaged Sewer Lines
No one likes dealing with underground drain problems. Besides the fact that this equipment is literally buried out of sight, taking care of drain issues can also be a messy, time-consuming business that greatly disrupts your life. Fortunately, Zoom Drain of Orange County is here to help you stop worrying and get back to your normal routine, with quality Irvine drain services. We provide traditional drain repairs and trenchless pipe repairs to suit almost any property. No matter what is going on with your drains, you can trust Zoom Drain of Orange County to get them running smoothly again sooner rather than later.
Call (949) 619-6769 for Irvine drain repairs now.
Conventional Sewer Repairs & Replacement in Irvine
At Zoom Drain of Orange County, we have been providing traditional open trench drain and sewer services for years. Our Irvine drain technicians are trained to provide safe, efficient service, designed to repair and replace your drains in as quickly as one day. We only carry products approved by our local municipality, and you can rest assured all our techniques are used in accordance with state laws and local codes.
Irvine Trenchless Sewer Services
Using our cutting-edge ZOOM PowerPipe™ and Pipe Relining methods, our technicians can repair and replace pipes without disrupting driveways, landscaping, porches, sidewalks, floors, utilities, roadway, and parking lots. Trenchless technology is cutting-edge, and largely seen as the industry-leading approach in drain services, and we are proud to be able to offer it to you.
What Is the Zoom PowerPipe™ Method?
The ZOOM PowerPipe™ method, also known as Pipe Bursting, replaces old piping with new pipes of an equal or larger diameter. We do this by digging a small hole at both entry points of your damaged pipe, feeding a steel cable trough the existing pipe on one end, and attaching a hydraulic puller to the other. This allows us to pull a new pipe through the damaged one, breaking up your old piping while installing a new Polyethylene pipe in its place.
Benefits of installing Polyethylene pipe with Zoom Drain of Orange County include:
- It is corrosion-proof and has a zero-leak rate.
- It has a 100-year lifespan.
- Its smooth interior is root-proof and even earthquake-resistant.
- It can be installed under concrete slab floors and foundations.
- It’s an NSF/IAPMO-Certified system.
More on ZOOM Sewer Pipe Relining
With our trenchless Pipe Relining method, we use an epoxy liner and inflatable sleeve, curing new pipe directly within your original piping. This method offers structural strength to your piping and provides a cost-effective alternative to traditional pipe replacement.
With Pipe Relining from Zoom Drain of Orange County, you get:
- CIPP, or cured-in-place pipe liner that eliminates joints and increases flow
- A design life of over 50 years, which also adds value to your property
- Fewer leaks and root intrusion by “voiding” pipe sections
- Easy installation under concrete slab floors and foundations
- Non-standard pipe shapes and sizes from 1.5 to 8 inches
- An NSF/IAPMO-Certification
Benefits of Trenchless Sewer Repair in Orange County
Trenchless methods have become the preferred choice among many homeowners due to the many benefits they provide. Compared with traditional excavation, trenchless offers the following:
- Faster Resolution: While excavation can take days to weeks of digging and repairing, a trenchless sewer repair can be completed in a matter of hours. Sometimes, it is even a same-day job.
- Less Destruction: Excavation can require removing landscaping, hardscaping, and even trees from a property. Trenchless technology usually requires just two small holes.
- Money Saving: Excavation can be very expensive. Because trenchless repair does not require large equipment or as much labor, it is often a cheaper option.
- Better Quality: The piping material used with these methods tends to be more durable and longer lasting than older piping.
Also Providing Sewer Backflow Valve Installations!
In addition to our other Irvine drain services, Zoom Drain of Orange County also provides backflow valve installations for your drains and sewers. If your property is at a risk for overflow during rainy periods, a backflow or check valve may be needed to protect it from sewer water. Start safeguarding your property from this hazardous situation, by calling our Irvine drain repair experts today.
Zoom Drain of Orange County is available by phone at (949) 619-6769, or you can contact us online to schedule an assessment.