Fast Residential And Commercial Drain Cleaning In Santee
Are You Dealing With A Backup – We Can Fix The Problem Fast!
Have you been battling a slow draining sink, shower or bathtub for a while now? Does the toilet fail to flush, with water inching closer to the top of the bowl instead? You’ve got a problem on your hands, one that will quickly turn into a messy emergency if you continue to let it go! It doesn’t matter if it’s the middle of the day or the middle of the night, Zoom Drain of San Diego is available 24/7 – and we’ll never charge additional fees for night, weekend or holiday service.
One of our experts will come out quickly in our fully-stocked service truck, with everything needed to immediately solve your drain or sewer problem. And you can trust that they’ll get the job done right, thanks to our in-house training program, learning hands-on and in the classroom, not on the job. Our experts clean more than 1,000 drains and sewer every year, which is more than the majority of plumbers do in a lifetime! From a water jetting out build up to power snaking a significant clog, we have the solutions to get your wastewater lines flowing again – fast!
Are you dealing with an emergency? Don’t wait! Call Zoom Drain of San Diego at (619) 396-2263 or schedule an appointment online and we'll get it all flowing again!
What Types Of Drains Does Zoom Drain of San Diego Unclog?
We handle anything wastewater related! That’s right, our state-of-the-art equipment can quickly solve any drain and sewer problem. Here are just a few of the drains that we maintenance:
- Kitchen: Whether your dishwasher won’t drain or your garbage disposal is clogged with debris, we can get any kitchen flowing again quickly and draining like normal.
- Bathroom: There are more drains in your bathroom than any other room in your home – and we handle all of them! Whether it’s the sink, toilet, bathtub or shower, we’ll make sure your bathroom is always working properly – and free of any backups.
- Outdoor: Elements like weather and debris can really take a toll on your drains. If there’s any buildup or gunk in your property’s outside drains, like your driveway or parking lot, we’ll clean them so runoff water has somewhere to go during the next storm.
- Basement: If you’re a Santee resident with a basement, routine drain cleaning ensures no rainwater is left lying around your home’s foundation. Plus, we can assess your sump pump and make sure it’s working properly – and even replace it, if it’s not doing its job!
- Restaurant: Our preventative grease trap cleaning plans help your business stay compliant with local regulations, avoiding clogs, buildup or any other headaches.