Trusted Drain And Sewer Specialists In La Jolla
Want To See Inside Of Your Drains – We’re Experts At That!
It’s recommended that your drains and sewers get inspected by a professional once a year, if not more depending on heavy usage. If you can’t remember the last time your drain and sewer lines were inspected, there could be a big problem hiding deep within your lines, leading to a soon-to-be emergency. It could be buildup or a developing soft clog, made up of toilet paper and those so-called flushable wipes, which is a relatively easy fix, or it could be something much worse, like pipe corrosion! No matter what might be lurking in there, Zoom Drain of San Diego has state-of-the-art video sewer inspection equipment to see the current status of your pipes!
This flexible metal cord can see even the most inaccessible parts of your line, up to 150 feet, with no digging necessary. We’ll even send you the video in real-time when we’re finished. Once we’ve taken a good look, and spotted any potential problems, our experts will explain the best course of action, based on your line’s specific needs – and we’ll be able to handle it right there.
What Other Services Does Zoom Drain of San Diego Provide?
As a company that specializes in drains and sewers, if it deals with wastewater, we deal with it, offering a number of different services to ensure your wastewater lines are always clean and flowing their best. Here are some of the services we offer homes and businesses in La Jolla:
- Video Sewer Inspection: With the ability to see as much as 150 feet of the most inaccessible parts of your line, our flexible metal cord will spot anything – big or small – that might be hiding in your pipes. And you’ll get a copy of the video for your records.
- PowerSnake Service: This steel cable with a rotating blade on the end has the ability to cut through the toughest blockages, like tree roots and hard clogs. It can reach hundreds of feet, so there’s nothing sitting in your lines that we cannot cut through and clear.
- Water Jetting Service: Our custom-built Zoom Jetting system is capable of blasting up to 4,000 PSI of high-pressure water through any drain or sewer line, up to 350 feet, removing any buildup that’s been sitting on your pipe’s wall, all without damaging it.
- Enzyme Treatment: Typically done as a follow-up, this is the process of pouring eco-friendly enzyme solutions down the drain to break down any post-accumulation. Our Zoom Bio is a safe alternative to chemical-based liquid drain cleaners, naturally dissolving grease, hair, soap, food and other organic materials sitting inside your pipe.
- Grease Trap Maintenance: If your restaurant or kitchen has a grease trap, we can clean anything that’s causing your line to slow down or release embarrassing smells. It’s perfect as a maintenance plan, so you can take one more worry off of your plate.