Drain & Sewer Inspection Services in Charleston
Identifying the Source of the Problem
If you suspect any issue with your drain or sewer lines, it's crucial to have professionals who can promptly identify and resolve the problem. Zoom Drain of Charleston can assist you with any drainage problem, whether it's a persistent issue, a real estate inspection, or an unknown drainage problem, eliminating any guesswork involved.
If you're experiencing any of the following issues, it may be wise to call on Zoom Drain of Charleston to inspect your drains and sewer pipes:
- Foul Smells: Sewer backups can cause unpleasant odors to arise from your drains.
- Multiple Drain Backups: Consistent clogs or backups in the same plumbing system often indicate a deep pipe clog.
- Lush Patches in Lawn: Broken sewer pipes can lead to the formation of puddles or lush patches in your yard near the area where the break occurred.
- Water or Foundation Damage: Excess moisture caused by sewer issues can damage the foundation of your home, leading to structural problems.
- Sound of Running Water: Homeowners may hear the sound of running water from a broken sewer pipe beneath their home.
Video Drain Pipe Inspections
Our Charleston team employs a skilled technician who navigates a specialized, miniature video camera through your drain or sewer pipe. The camera captures footage as it travels through the pipes, displaying it on a monitor, providing an inside view of the drainage system's condition. The inspection is then digitally recorded. Our cameras are capable of examining pipes with diameters ranging from 2 to 36 inches, allowing us to identify problem areas and suggest the most economical solution for you. Our high-resolution cameras can detect issues such as grease buildup, tree root damage, leaks, broken pipes, and obstructions.
Using our cutting-edge inspection tools and techniques, we can:
- Pinpoint defects responsible for raw sewage backups
- Eliminate the need for guesswork in underground drainage
- Prevent incorrect diagnoses of drainage issues
- Record the condition of pipes accurately
- Ensure appropriate drain services are provided
- By utilizing our inspection technology, we can obtain a comprehensive understanding of your drain and sewer lines.
Inspections for Sewer Odors
If you're experiencing a sewer odor or the presence of sewer flies, it may indicate a significant issue with your underground drainage system. Many technicians struggle to locate the source of the odor leak in your sewer line. Fortunately, we specialize in underground drain inspections and have equipment specifically designed to detect sewer odor leaks. We conduct a sewer odor test using safe, artificially-created smoke that we send through your lines. By observing the smoke's exit points, we can pinpoint the location of the leak and address the issue promptly.