Septic Tank Cleaning in Allentown
Septic Tank Draining Service - We Guarantee Your Satisfaction
Do you need septic tank services in Allentown? Zoom Drain of Lehigh Valley provides reliable and speedy septic tank cleaning and maintenance services. Our trained and highly rated experts utilize the latest equipment to ensure your septic system runs efficiently. Plus, we always make sure that our work meets all local codes — so you can rest assured that your septic plumbing is in good hands with us.
We pride ourselves on our fast turnaround times — you'll never have to wait long for service. With same-day or next-day appointments available, there's no time like the present to give us a call. Plus, when you choose us, all of our septic services come guaranteed.
Why Choose Zoom Drain of Lehigh Valley?
You probably don't need to search or ask around to find out how dirty and tedious septic tank cleaning can be. There's reasons why septic tank cleaners like us exist - and that is to help out in a time of need.
Why call us to clean or unclog your septic tank? A few reasons include:
- Our Septic Tank Techs. All of our techs are background checked and undergo drug testing. We also arrive on time, in uniform, and carry ID badges.
- Our Flat-Rate Pricing & Special offers. No matter the scope of a job, we offer flat-rate pricing which means no hidden fees. We also offer coupons to help you save some money.
- Our Super Service Trucks. Even if it's the first visit, we come prepared. Our trucks are fully stocked to help us clean and service your septic tank as quickly as possible.
- Our Positive Reviews. We've had the privilege of serving hundreds of customers in Allentown and throughout Lehigh Valley. Our customers especially appreciate our superior quality, professional, and responsive service.
Signs Your Septic Tank Needs to be Cleaned and Pumped
If the septic tank is not regularly emptied and cleaned, it can become too full, resulting in a variety of issues.
Some common signs that a septic tank needs to be cleaned include:
- Foul odors coming from the drains in the home,
- Slow draining toilets or sinks, and
- Gurgling noises from the plumbing
- Wet patches on the ground near where the septic tank is located,
- Pools of water near the outlet pipe, or
- Sewage backing up into the house.
If any of these signs are present, then it is important to call a professional septic tank cleaning company immediately to inspect and clean out the tank.
Professional septic tank cleaning will involve pumping out all of the wastewater and solids from inside the tank and then performing an inspection to check for any damages or needed repairs. This will help ensure that everything is functioning properly and will prevent any health hazards that could arise from an improperly maintained septic ystem.