Sewer & Drain Inspections in Norristown
Serving All of Montgomery County, Pennsylvania
Sewer problems require professional evaluation to ensure the right solution is identified and implemented quickly. At Zoom Drain of Montgomery County, our drain experts provide sewer inspections to identify the best solution for your home. If your sewer is not working, our team of technicians will work tirelessly to get your plumbing system operational as soon as possible.
Call us at (215) 664-6795 or you can schedule a sewer inspection in Norristown online.
Sewer Inspection Services for Every Need
To determine what is causing your sewer to malfunction, our team will perform
thorough inspections on your sewer lines. Our inspection methods are effective
in identifying many different problems and their causes.
We provide the following sewer inspection services in Norristown:
- Drain Inspections - Our team can evaluate the state of your drains to determine why water flow has stopped or is backing up.
- Camera Inspections - Most of our inspections incorporate video technology. We will insert a sewer camera into your lines to pinpoint where a clog or damage has occurred.
- Sewer Lateral Inspection - We can assess the status of your property's sewer lines to determine whether you are within local regulations and federal guidelines for excess sewage waste.
After the initial inspection, we will provide you with a rundown of our findings and the best solutions available. Our Norristown drain specialists want to help you stay informed so that you can make knowledgeable decisions to protect your home's plumbing system.
Common Warning Signs That You Should Have Your Sewer Inspected
Here are some issues to keep an eye out for. If you are noticing any of these, inspecting your drains and sewer pipes is probably the best next step.
- Foul Smells - Sewer backups can cause foul odors to emanate from your drains.
- Multiple Drain Backups - Multiple clogs or backups on the same plumbing system usually indicates there is a clog deep in the pipes.
- Lush Patches in Lawn - Broken sewer pipes often cause puddles or lush patches to form in the yard near where the break has occurred.
- Water Damage or Foundation Damage - Sewer problems can cause foundation problems if excess moisture causes the soil around your home to shift.
- Sound of Running Water - Sometimes homeowners will actually hear the sound of running water from a broken sewer pipe underneath their home.
If you need a professional sewer inspection in Norristown, call (215) 664-6795 today!