Drain & Sewer Inspection Services in Norristown
Should I Get a Drain/Sewer Line Inspection?
Sewer and drain problems require professional evaluation to ensure the right solution is identified and implemented quickly. At Zoom Drain of Montgomery County, our experts provide sewer and drain inspections near you to identify the best solution for your home. If your sewer is not working, our team of technicians will work tirelessly to get your plumbing system operational as soon as possible.
Here are some issues to keep an eye out for, if you are noticing any of these, inspecting your drains and sewer pipes is probably the best next step:
- Foul Smells - Sewer backups can cause foul odors to emanate from your drains.
- Multiple Drain Backups - Multiple clogs or backups on the same plumbing system usually indicates there is a clog deep in the pipes.
- Lush Patches in Lawn - Broken sewer pipes often cause puddles or lush patches to form in the yard near where the break has occurred.
- Water Damage or Foundation Damage - Sewer problems can cause foundation problems if excess moisture causes the soil around your home to shift.
- Sound of Running Water - Sometimes homeowners will actually hear the sound of running water from a broken sewer pipe underneath their home.
Call us at (215) 664-6795 or you can schedule a sewer inspection in Norristown online.