Emergency Drain And Sewer Clearing In Westlake
Fast Powersnaking – 24 Hours A Day, Seven Days A Week!
No one wants to deal with the stress that comes with handling a drain or sewer backup – it can be messy, it can come with hidden fees and it can throw your daily routine all out of whack. At Zoom Drain of Austin, we’re here to make the whole process as easy as possible, with all of the tools and equipment necessary to break up and clear even the toughest of clogs! The best part is that we’re always available 24/7, with no additional fees for nights, weekends and even holidays. And the most effective way for battling an enormous clog that’s backing up your line is our powersnaking service, a non-invasive way to grind up virtually anything in your line.
After we’ve assessed where the clog is inside of your sewer line with a video camera inspection, we’re ready to get rid of any “flushable” wipes, gunk or tree roots that are standing in the way of your wastewater flowing efficiently. Using a lengthy and flexible metal cord with a quick-rotating blade attached to the head, we stick it into your pipe and let it get to work grinding – and it’s called a powersnake for good reason! We then finish it off by blasting up to 4,000 PSI of water from our Zoom Jetting system – our custom water jetter – to clear anything else left in the line.
Are you battling a massive clog, or are you just worried about your tree’s roots? Give Zoom Drain of Austin a call at (737) 234-9946 or schedule an appointment online!
Our technicians are experts at identifying the cause of drain problems in Westlake, including:
- Soft blockages that can actually back-up multiple fixtures – common in main sewer lines.
- Breaks in the sewer line that can be attributed to tree roots, erosion and pipe stability.
- Malfunctioning issues with sump pumps, including power issues and clogged lines.
- Clogged grease traps, which are typically the result of a lack of cleaning.
- Branch and stack pipes that are slow-draining, which can lead to serious clogging.