Residential Drain Cleaning Services in Austin, TX
What Is Drain Cleaning?
Since we specialize in drain cleaning, we come prepared for the worst clogs. We'll start by diagnosing the issue and, if needed, using our drain cameras to perform an inspection. The drain inspection will allow us to location the clog and help us prescribe the best drain cleaning service: PowerSnake or ZOOM Jetting®.
We unclog and fix the following drains most often:
- Sink drains
- Kitchen and bathroom drains
- Garbage disposals
- Basement drains
- Toilet drains
- Laundry drains
- Main drains
- Storm and outside drains
Everybody experiences it. You can have a whole day ruined by a clogged drain. Whenever you have a drain problem, we can fix it fast at Zoom Drain of Austin. In addition to cutting through clogs, we blast your pipes clean to keep your drains flowing smoothly.
Our PowerSnake Services
Using Zoom Drain's PowerSnake service, an electro-mechanical machine rotates through your pipes with a steel cable or snake attached to a blade. Blockages in your pipes can be dislodged using the blade.
Clogged drains are almost always cleared by PowerSnake. In this way, the clogged pipe can be purge quickly and economically, allowing the water to drain. Then you can wash, rinse, and flush again in no time.
Our ZOOM Jetting® Service
Sludge and debris are cut through with our ZOOM Jetting® system. Grease is penetrated and emulsified, hardened scale is removed, and roots are pulverized.
Drains look like new after being cleaned by us. A powerful, high-pressure water jet is no match for stubborn clogs or recurring blockages. In contrast, ZOOM Jetting® is like power washing the inside of your drain lines rather than just punching a hole through the obstruction. An effective fix for chronic drain problems depends on whether it is a good-for-today fix or a lasting one.
Drain Cleaning | FAQs
Proper Drain Care Tips
Maintaining your drains properly is the only way to keep them running smoothly. Depending on the cause of the clog, it's important to treat the drain line with bacteria and enzymes, drain degreaser, or tree root inhibitor after a clogged drain has been cleaned with PowerSnake or ZOOM Jetting®. See our products page for more information about ZOOM DRAIN Bio™, Citra-Jet, and RootX®
How Often Should My Drains Be Cleaned?
Your drains should be cleaned at least once a year. However, depending on your particular situation and the amount of usage they get, you may need to clean them more frequently.
Below are a few things to consider:
- Your Drain Pipes' Condition. For example, if you have an older home with old pipes that haven't been maintained well, or if there is high traffic in your home's kitchen, you may want to clean your drains two or three times a year.
- Have Clogs Cleaned ASAP. Additionally, it is important to clean out any clogs as soon as they occur. This will help prevent build up over time that can lead to bigger issues such as sewer backups and flooding.
- Use Drain-Safe Solutions. Furthermore, using enzymatic cleaners can help maintain the health of your pipes by breaking down organic buildup, like food particles and grease.
How to Unclog a Sink?
If you're dealing with a stubborn clogged sink that doesn't respond to DIY remedies like plunging or using drain cleaners, it's time to call a professional drain plumber. Attempting to tackle a persistent clog on your own can sometimes worsen the situation or lead to additional damage. That's where Zoom Drain of Austin comes in. We are your trusted plumbing experts, ready to address all your plumbing needs.
At Zoom Drain of Austin, our team of skilled drain plumbers has the knowledge and experience to effectively handle clogged sinks and provide reliable solutions. We understand that a clogged sink can disrupt your daily routine and cause inconvenience, which is why we prioritize prompt and efficient service. Our drain plumbers are equipped with the latest tools and techniques to diagnose the cause of the clog accurately and clear it effectively.
Signs Your Sink is Clogged
- Slow drainage or water pooling in the sink: If you notice that water takes an unusually long time to drain from your sink or that it pools around the drain, it indicates a potential clog obstructing the flow.
- Standing water that doesn't drain: When water accumulates in the sink and doesn't go down even after attempts to plunge or use drain cleaners, it suggests a significant blockage in the pipes preventing proper drainage.
- Gurgling sounds when water is running: If you hear gurgling sounds coming from the drain when you run water, it is a clear indication of a clog. These sounds occur as air tries to escape through the blockage, causing vibrations and disturbances in the plumbing system.
- Persistent foul odors coming from the sink: The presence of persistent unpleasant odors emanating from the sink, even after cleaning, suggests the buildup of food particles, grease, or other debris trapped in the drain, contributing to the clog.
- Backflow or overflow of water from the sink: In severe cases, a clogged sink may result in water backing up and overflowing from the sink onto the countertop or floor. This indicates a severe blockage that requires immediate attention to prevent further water damage and potential health hazards.
Professional Drain Cleaning Services Near Me
ZOOM DRAIN® understands that a clogged drain can disrupt your entire day. That's why we specialize in providing fast and effective solutions for all your drain problems. Whether it's removing stubborn blockages or thoroughly cleaning your pipes, we excel in ensuring that your drains function smoothly and seamlessly.