Residential Drain Inspection in Chester County
Trusted & Reliable Drain Camera Inspections
What if you could see deep down your drain and identify the exact cause of the problem? At Zoom Drain of Chester County, there’s no “what if” about it. Inspecting drains with the industry’s most advanced visual equipment is what we do every day!
Video pipe inspections take the guesswork out of the equation, giving us the information we need to perform the most effective repair. At Zoom Drain of Chester County, we specialize in drain and sewer repair services. Our trucks are fully stocked with equipment to provide a thorough and quick drain inspection.
Why Inspect Your Drain with Video?
People turn to Zoom Drain of Chester County for drain inspections for a number of reasons.
Here are several of the most common:
- Document pipe’s condition: Replacing the main drain isn’t cheap. Wouldn’t it be nice to know if replacing it is entirely necessary? A video inspection can reveal whether a simple repair will do the job or if the pipe is too far gone.
- Inspect real estate: The seller says the drains and sewer line are in good shape, but a visual inspection could suggest otherwise. Knowing the condition of the pipes before you close on the property can give you the confidence to make the right decision.
- Identify defects: Clogging or damage to your sewer line can happen due to tree root growth. Over time, roots can even break sewer pipes into pieces. The video will give an accurate diagnosis.
- Locate leaks: Some leaks are obvious -- the soggy spot in your yard, for example. Other leaks are elusive. The video inspection will pinpoint the leaks behind the walls and in the foundation.
- View blockages: It helps to know what’s causing the clog before attempting a repair. Determining if it’s roots, hardened scale, sludge, or debris will help us decide on the most effective solution, whether that’s ZOOM Jetting or our PowerSnake service.
When you need comprehensive inspection of your drains, turn to the pros at Zoom Drain of Chester County. Our services are fast and effective. Plus, we ensure that we do the job right the first time.
Frequently Asked Questions
How often should I get my drains checked?
It's recommended to have your drains inspected and cleaned about once a year. Being proactive with annual drain inspections and drain cleaning can help prevent serious drainage problems that result in costly repairs.
We have five different drain snakes, video inspection tools, pipe locators, and all the other tools and equipment needed for a thorough drain inspection and cleaning service.
What happens if the inspection reveals tree roots are in our sewer lines?
If our drain camera inspection shows that roots have entered your sewer lines, rest assured that we can fix the problem. At Zoom Drain of Chester County, we offer non-invasive sewer line repair in the event tree roots are the problem.
Our trenchless drain replacement and repairs include:
- ZOOM PowerPipe™. This drain replacement method involves replacing your broken sewer pipe with a new sewer pipe without having to excavate your yard. These have a 100-year lifespan, are root-proof, and can be installed under concrete slab floors.
- ZOOM Pipe Relining. Our pipe-relining solution uses an epoxy liner that essentially creates a new pipe inside your old pipe. Our ZOOM Pipe Replining comes with a 50+ year design life and is an NSF/IAPMO-certified system.
Don't panic if our drain camera inspection shows tree roots are the cause of your clogged drain. We offer effective solutions and we'll help you choose which solution is right for you.
We'll review any sewer line repair costs with you before proceeding with the work. Further, we back our services with our Satisfaction Guarantee.