Residential Drain Inspection in Chester County
What if you could see deep down your drain and identify the exact cause of the problem? At Zoom Drain of Chester County, there’s no “what if” about it. Inspecting drains with the industry’s most advanced visual equipment is what we do every day! Video pipe inspections take the guesswork out of the equation, giving us the information we need to perform the most effective repair.
Why Inspect Your Drain with Video?
People turn to Zoom Drain of Chester County for drain inspections for a number of reasons. Here are several of the most common.
- Document pipe’s condition: Replacing a main drain isn’t cheap. Wouldn’t it be nice to know if replacing it is entirely necessary? A video inspection can reveal whether a simple repair will do the job or if the pipe is too far gone.
- Inspect real estate: The seller says the drains and sewer line are in good shape, but a visual inspection could suggest otherwise. Knowing the condition of the pipes before you close on the property can give you confidence to make the right decision.
- Identify defects: A sewage backup could happen due to an obstruction of tree roots or a break in the line. Video will give an accurate diagnosis.
- Locate leaks: Some leaks are obvious -- the soggy spot in your yard, for example. Other leaks are elusive. Video will pinpoint the leaks behind walls and in the foundation.
- View blockages: It helps to know what’s causing the clog before attempting a repair. Determining if it’s roots, hardened scale, sludge or debris will help us decide on the most effective solution, whether that’s ZOOM Jetting or our PowerSnake service.
When you need comprehensive inspection of your drains, turn to the pros at Zoom Drain of Chester County. Our services are fast and effective. Plus, we ensure that we do the job right the first time. Ready to put troublesome drains behind you? Call us today!