Bethlehem Drain Cleaning
Freeing Drains & Sewer Lines from Major Blockage
Drain problems usually form slowly over time and can be caused by a variety of factors. Hair, grease, food, mineral buildup, even soap can bring your drains to a stall. Our drain cleaning professionals in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania have all the tools necessary for getting your drain and sewer operational again.
Tools our Bethlehem drain specialists use include:
- PowerSnake Services: Our PowerSnake machine consists of a flexible steel cable that can clean out pipes by rotating through the walls of the system, cutting through blockages with a blade attached at the end.
- Water Jetting: Water jets are strong enough to blast away clogs without damaging pipes. The ZOOM Jetting® system is powerful enough to eliminate debris, grease, scale and even tree roots in your system.
- Ongoing Drain Care Products: To keep your system free from clogging issues, it is helpful to use ecologically-friendly enzymes and bacteria-based products that can eat away at clogs on a regular basis.
Sewer Video Inspections
If you are unsure about what exactly is wrong with your sewer and drain system, we can run a video line into your sewer to find out where a clog is forming or what is causing your system to back up. This will also provide you with insight on the status of your sewer pipes, and help you make decisions about how to maintain and repair your drain lines.
Avoid Homemade Drain Solutions
While home remedies can help with minor clogs, more serious clogs require professional attention. Attempting to resolve a major clog with homemade products will likely provide just a partial or short-term solution. You may even risk making the problem worse if your tool breaks and gets caught in your pipes.
Address Drain Problems Promptly
Because clogs do not form overnight, there are usually signs of a problem
long-before a clog stops up your drain entirely.
Watch for the following signs of drain trouble:
- Slow moving drain
- Water is gurgling or backing up
- Sewer smells come up from the drain
- Small flies gather around drains
- Odd noises are coming from the drain
If you notice these things happening, the best thing to do is to hire professional help. Waiting to repair a drain can actually cause worse problems down the road.
Tree Roots Can Destroy Sewer Pipes
For example, if your sewer is starting to experience tree root infiltration, this can eventually destroy your sewer pipes and require a full system replacement.
Clogs Can Cause Sewer Pipe Damage
Another example of clogs causing unnecessary damage would be clogs that get pushed deeper into the system. If a clog that forms in the drain is not addressed properly, it may simply get pushed down further into your sewer system. The strain of unresolved blockage can damage your pipes over time.
To learn more about our Bethlehem drain cleaning services, contact us today at (610) 601-2948!