Easton Drain & Sewer Services
Reliable Solutions from Our Drain Specialists
Don’t let a slow sink, tub, or pipe throw off your daily schedule. At Zoom Drain of Allentown & Bethlehem, our drain experts have extensive skills and experience taking care of inspecting, cleaning, repairing or replacing drains of all kinds. In fact, we specialize in it. If you need drain cleaning in Easton, we’re the team to call.
Drains are our business! Some of the most common drains we clean and repair include:
- Kitchen drains
- Bathroom drains
- Sink drains
- Garbage disposals
- Toilet drains
- Basement drains
- Laundry drains
- Storm drains
- Main drains
- Exterior/outside drains
We help homeowners, building managers, restaurant owners, and even plumbing contractors with anything involving drains or sewers. Our uniformed technicians are highly trained and utilize top-of-the-line equipment to quickly and efficiently bust up persistent clogs or solve your most stubborn drain problems.
You can reach us at (610) 601-2948 or schedule online.
Our Proven Drain Cleaning Methods
As drain specialists, we rely on effective, time-tested sewer and pipe cleaning methods that we’ve perfected over decades of use. Whether your drain is stopped up from food, oils, grease, hair, soap scum, foreign objects, or any combination of these, we can clear out the clog and have your drain running freely again in no time.
To clean your drain, our Easton drain specialists may opt to use:
- PowerSnake – A flexible steel cable with a blade on the end, our PowerSnake tool rotates on its way through the drainpipe, cutting through clogs and clearing away buildup and other debris.
- ZOOM Jetting® – Our proprietary hydrojetting system uses high-pressure water jets to blast through blockages and clean your drain without damaging or endangering the pipes.
- Drain Care Maintenance Products – Useful for any drain but especially those prone to clogs and buildup, our enzymatic and bacteria-based products offer ongoing, ecologically friendly cleaning properties.
Sewer Repair & Video Inspections
We are also sewer experts, able to provide inspection and repair for sewer drains. With a video camera sewer inspection, we are able to see into your sewer pipes to accurately pinpoint the cause and location of any problems. Damage is often caused by corrosion, shifting soil, tree root invasion, or even buildup of grease and other foreign matter.
We offer a few different options for sewer repair in Easton, depending on your situation:
- Traditional excavation – Sometimes this is the best and only option, and our sewer experts can perform excavation and repair as safely and efficiently as possible.
- ZOOM PowerPipe™ – We developed our own take on pipe bursting, a trenchless sewer repair method that involves breaking up the old pipe and pulling a new one into place using a steel cable feed through holes dug on either end.
- ZOOM Pipe Relining – Another trenchless method of drain repair, pipe relining uses an epoxy liner and inflatable sleep to reline and essentially replace the old pipe with a new one.
Need Drain Cleaning in Easton? Think ZOOM DRAIN®.
Our drain specialists are available around the clock, 24/7, to provide fast, effective service. We charge by the job, not the hour, because we believe it’s only fair that you pay the same price as your neighbor for the same service. And speaking of a fair price, you’ll never be charged extra for night, weekend, or holiday work. Customer satisfaction is our top priority, so you can be sure we’ll do the job right or we’ll give you your money back. Whether you’re a homeowner in need of drain repair or a plumbing contractor without the necessary equipment for thorough drain cleaning, rely on our highly trained team.
Learn more about our drain cleaning services in Easton or schedule service today! Call (610) 601-2948 or contact us online.