Northeast Philadelphia Drain & Sewer Services
Quality Service & Long-Lasting Results from Zoom Drain of Philadelphia
Our team of experts provides highly effective drain cleaning solutions for homeowners and businesses in Northeast Philadelphia. We understand that getting your drain cleaned quickly is important to prevent your routine from grinding to a halt. This is why our team strives to provide faster response times than anyone else in the area. Our trucks come fully loaded with equipment so that your repair can be done without delay.
Areas of Northeast Philadelphia we serve include:
- And beyond...
Services We Provide in Northeast Philadelphia
We provide a full range of drain services for residential and commercial clients.
- Drain Cleaning
- Drain Inspections
- Excavation Sewer Repair
- Trenchless Sewer Repair
- Sewer Replacement
- Sump Pump Installation & Replacement
- Grease Trap Services
To learn about our drain services in Northeast Philadelphia, call (215) 584-4436 or contact us online.
Frequent Causes of Drain Clogs
- Grease & Oils: These are usually a main cause of kitchen drain problems, but they are also a major cause of severe blockage and damage deeper in the sewer pipes.
- Hair: Hair is usually the number one reason a tub/shower drain will clog. It is also a common culprit for bathroom drain issues.
- Certain Foods: Kitchen drains and garbage disposals can get damaged or blocked up by foods like egg shells, pasta, fruit pits, coffee grounds, rice, seeds, etc.
- Soap Residue: Most people are surprised to find out that soap scum can build up over time and clog up kitchen and bathroom drains.
- Tree Roots: Tree roots commonly cause blockage in sewer pipes if they are growing near a sewer line.
Our Drain Cleaning Methods
High-Power Drain Snaking in Northeast Philadelphia
Our ZOOM PowerSnake technology is made up of a flexible cable that can be inserted into a drain line until the blockage is reached. This snaking method involves a sharp blade that cuts through clogs and effectively breaks them down inside the pipe. It is a fast method that is highly-effective on most drain clogs.
High-Pressure Water Jetting in Northeast Philadelphia
For some clogs, water jetting (also known as hydro-jetting) is the best solution. If, for whatever reason, a clog is not completely broken up by snaking, then jetting can finish the job. During the process, a hose is guided through the pipe toward the location of the clog. Then high power water jets blast away all debris, eliminating both the clog and any potential new clogs in formation.
Our drain specialists serve neighborhoods across the region like Germantown, Oxford Circle, Frankford, Olney, Lawncrest, Fox Chase, Holmesburg, and surrounding areas.
Check Out Special Offers or Learn more about our drain and sewer services by calling (215) 584-4436 today!