Levittown Drain Cleaning Services
Professional Sewer & Drain Repair Specialists
A drain or sewer malfunction can have a major impact on daily life. Your drains and sewers are key to many vital plumbing functions, from using the bathroom to washing clothing or dishes. When something goes wrong, you notice. However, most of us don’t give our drains and sewers a second thought until something goes wrong.
Zoom Drain of Bucks County can help you prevent clogs or leak with regular drain cleaning and sewer maintenance. Our Levittown drain repair specialists focus solely on drain and sewer services, so you can be sure you’re getting expert-level help. Whether you want to get started with a proper maintenance regimen or you have a drain clog that just can’t wait, our experts are ready to help you.
Call (215) 515-7907 to schedule residential or commercial drain cleaning in Levittown today!
The Importance of Regular Drain Cleaning
We recommend cleaning the drains and sewers in your Levittown home or commercial building every 18 to 24 months, depending on their condition and usage. This keeps drainpipes flowing freely and minimizes the risk of blockages and buildup. When left unaddressed, organic substances and foreign matter can collect on the inner walls of pipes, eventually causing drainage to slow or stop altogether.
Common causes of drain clogs and buildup include:
- Cooking grease
- Oils and beauty products
- Soap scum
- Coffee grounds
- Egg shells
- Food particles
- Baby wipes
- Feminine hygiene products
While it’s difficult to be aware of everything that goes through your pipes, staying vigilant and trying to avoid washing any of the above down the drain can go a long way toward preventing clogs.
Signs Your Drain Needs Cleaning
If you’re not on a regular maintenance schedule, you may be wondering how to tell if your drain needs cleaning. The most obvious sign, of course, is a stopped up drain. However, there are a number of signs to watch for long before it reaches this point.
Call us for professional drain cleaning in Levittown if you notice:
- Slow-flowing drains
- Bubbling or gurgling noises while draining
- Foul odors coming from the drain
- Drain flies entering or emerging from drains
- Chronic or persistent clogging
Some of these issues can indicate a problem deeper within your sewer or drain. Our specialists can perform an inspection to identify the root of the issue and suggest the best course of action to resolve it.
Our Drain Cleaning Methods
At Zoom Drain of Bucks County, we have extensive experience cleaning drains and sewers for homes and businesses throughout Levittown and the surrounding areas. We have a few tried-and-true techniques we use to clean drains and keep them clear, and we’ll recommend the best one depending on your specific needs.
Our drain cleaning methods include:
- PowerSnake – We’ve improved upon the traditional plumbing tool by outfitting a flexible steel cable with a blade and attaching it to a machine, which rotates the cable as it moves down through the drain to cut through blockages and scrape away any buildup.
- ZOOM Jetting® – Our proprietary take on hydrojetting uses high-pressured jets of water to blast through clogs and essentially power-wash the inside of your drains. This method is powerful enough to clear even stubborn blockages like tree roots but safe enough not to damage your plumbing system.
- Maintenance products – We will often recommend our aftercare products to maintain your clean drain following our professional service. Bacteria- and enzyme-based ZOOM DRAIN Bio™ and CitraJet® naturally eat away at organic matter such as grease, hair, and food, while RootX® is a gentle aquatic herbicide that discourages tree root growth inside your pipes.
Expert Sewer Repair in Levittown
Not every issue can be solved by drain cleaning. If your sewer pipes have major blockage or damage, they may require repair or replacement. Our Levittown sewer repair specialists are well versed in trenchless repair methods to minimize disruption to your property while still delivering reliable, long-lasting results. These include:
- ZOOM PowerPipe™ – We dig a small entry and exit hole—one on each end of the damaged area—and feed a new pipe through to the other side, breaking up the old pipe as the new one moves into place.
- ZOOM Pipe Relining – This method creates a seamless new lining inside the existing pipe to repair any cracks or leaks by inflating a liner covered in special epoxy within the pipe and allowing it to cure in place.
While these methods are both minimally invasive and incredibly efficient, sometimes traditional trenching methods are required. Rest assured our sewer repair experts have the training and skill to perform more conventional repairs when necessary.