Drain Cleaning in Lexington
Lexington Common Drain Cleaning Methods We Offer
You don't constantly worry about keeping your drains clean. In fact, until there is an issue, it's unlikely to occur to you immediately away. Your drains deal with a variety of items every day, including hair, soap scum, grease, and food particles. Thankfully, the team at Zoom Drain of Lexington has the knowledge, persistence, and experience to successfully remove challenging obstacles.
We offer a variety of drain cleaning services for Lexington residents just like you, utilizing state-of-the-art equipment and time-tested techniques to keep your drainage system functioning efficiently.
Some of the techniques and equipment we utilize include:
- ZOOM DRAIN Bio™ – With this product, we can naturally dissolve hair, soap residue, grease, food, and organic waste with just one use. We utilize ZOOM DRAIN Bio™ for both residential and commercial customers.
- PowerSnake – When you have particularly stubborn and thick drain clogs, we like to use PowerSnake. This potent tool uses cables and a small blade at the end to cut through resilient clogs with ease.
- ZOOM Jetting® – Our Lexington, drain cleaning experts fight through clogs using high-pressure water with ZOOM Jetting. We use a hose similar to our PowerSnake to combat obstructions, but this method can keep clogs from coming back.
- Citrajet® – As a low-foaming acid cleaner, Citrajet is highly concentrated yet biodegradable, so it’ll remove clogs without harming the environment. After all, our team tries to use non-toxic products that won’t cause ecological issues in the future.
- RootX® – Drain cleaning becomes much easier and less time-consuming with RootX on our side. We know that roots can find their way into your drains, but this tried-and-true solution is an effective and durable root control method for your pipes.
Our team of skilled and knowledgeable Lexington drain service specialists can fix your laundry drains, kitchen and bathroom drains, garbage disposals, basement drains, storm drains, main drains, and much more. You can rely on our drain cleaning specialists to clear the avalanche of debris from your drains so that water may flow freely and significant issues can be averted.
We are devoted to offering you, our valued client, efficient drain cleaning solutions as a locally owned and run business in Lexington. To pinpoint the problem and provide a quick, easy, and exact remedy, we use powerful remedies and cutting-edge tools including cables, root inhibitors, and degreasers.
Do you have a warranty? Check out our Zoom Drain Satisfaction Guarantee.
What are the benefits of high pressure water jetting in Lexington?
Our ZOOM Jetting® technology use high pressure water to power through debris, grease, scale, and even roots. Benefits of this high pressure water jetting include:
- Thorough cleaning of your pipes
- Can remove a range of clogs
- Complete residue and scale removal
- Prevents new clogs from forming
- Non-invasive form of drain cleaning
- Environmentally safe
Count on our drain cleaning experts in Lexington for excellent results that enhance your home's functionality and the condition of your drains. Don't be reluctant to get in touch with us if you're having a drain issue; we're here to help!