Emergency Drain And Sewer Services In Everett
Specializing In Clearing Clogged Drains
It’s the middle of the night and you flush the bathroom toilet and, suddenly, you’re knee-deep in wastewater. It’s a full-blown emergency and, at this point, you can’t wait until the morning. Don’t deal with robotic voicemails, instead call Zoom Drain of Seattle.
No matter what time you call, you’ll get an actual representative – one who understands just what you’re going through. They’ll send someone out immediately, to provide drain cleaning services and get that toilet working again.
Why Choose Us for Drain Cleaning and Sewer Repair?
Did you know we specialize in drains and sewers? At Zoom Drain of Seattle, that's all we do, and we do it well. Our expertise in this area has allowed us to find and use cutting-edge tools and equipment to help many folks in Everett with their drain and sewer needs.
At Zoom Drain of Seattle:
- We Warranty Our Services. We back our drain and sewer services with a satisfaction guarantee. We'll get your job done right.
- We Offer Same-Day and Next-Day Service. Drain and sewers usually don't wait for convenient times. That's why we're staffed to provide either same-day or next-day service. We also offer emergency services for your peace of mind.
- We're Backed by Positive Reviews. Check out our reviews to see why our customers love our services. We're highly rated for our professional, high-quality, and punctual service.
- We Offer Flat-Rate Pricing & Coupons. We offer flat-rate pricing for every job. This means you'll know how much your job costs and we won't surprise you with hidden fees. We also offer coupons and special offers to help you save.
You can count on us to get to the bottom of your drain or sewer issue. And we'll do it while delivering you an amazing customer experience.
How We Clean Your Drains and Sewers
We can handle any type of clogged drain, from your toilet to roof drains, even tree roots lodged in your main sewer line. That’s why Everett residents trust us as an emergency drain cleaning company, offering several different solutions to get your property flowing again, including:
- PowerSnake Service: This method cuts through clogs and buildup thanks to a flexible steel cable that spins right through the blockage, even if it’s hundreds of feet away.
- Water Jetting Service: High-pressured water gets pushed through the sewer line and along with it goes any buildup along the pipe’s walls – and it doesn’t damage the pipe.
- Enzyme Treatment: Often done as a follow-up precaution, this process of pouring eco-friendly enzyme solutions down the drain breaks down any post-accumulation.