Sewer & Drain Inspections in Seattle
High-Resolution Drain & Sewer Video Inspections
Getting a sewer line inspection is the fastest way to find out the nature of your problem and what the best solution is, whether that's cleaning, repairing, or replacing your drain lines.
The overall process of inspecting your Seattle sewer and drain system is relatively simple and timely:
- Determining whether your property has a cleanout
- Locating the cleanout hole
- Inserting the flexible rod and camera into the pipes
- Observing the live feed to determine where the problem is occurring
- Using the video feed to determine the overall health of the pipes
- Using the video feed to locate roots, clogs, cracks, or breaks in the pipes
Our sewer professionals at Zoom Drain of Seattle are committed to providing superior service for both residential and commercial clients in the Seattle area. If you are encountering problems with your drains, our team of experts can arrive quickly, diagnose your problem, and provide an effective, long-lasting solution.