Bellevue Drain & Sewer Services
Trust Our Drain Specialists for Reliable Solutions
At Zoom Drain of Seattle, our primary focus is your drain and sewer system! We specialize in drain-related services so that we can provide the very best solutions to homeowners, property managers, restaurant and hospitality managers, and plumbing contractors throughout the area. You’ll enjoy upfront, flat-rate pricing and industry-leading warranties, plus extensively trained and trustworthy drain technicians. When you need a drain cleaning company in Bellevue, choose the masters of sewer and drain services: ZOOM DRAIN®.
Our Drain Cleaning Methods
When you choose Zoom Drain of Seattle for drain cleaning in Bellevue, you know you’re getting expert service. Our drain specialists will examine your drain and determine the best cleaning method for your situation. Whether your drain is completely clogged or just beginning to slow, we can clear away buildup and debris quickly and efficiently to get it flowing freely again.
Our drain unclogging methods may include:
- PowerSnake – Our PowerSnake is our take on the traditional plumbing tool. Ours uses a flexible steel cable and blade attached to an electro-mechanical machine that rotates the cable and blade through your pipes, busting through any blockages in its path.
- ZOOM Jetting® - Our hydrojetting system uses high-pressure water jets to thoroughly clean the inside of your pipes. While the jetting system is powerful enough to clear out any clogs, buildup, or foreign matter, it’s gentle enough to avoid damaging your plumbing system.
- Drain maintenance products – To keep drains clean even longer, we often use and recommend our bacteria- or enzyme-based after-care products. Depending on the specific drain and its main challenges, we may suggest ZOOM DRAIN Bio™, Citra-Jet, or RootX®.
How to Avoid a Clogged Drain
Household drain clogs are commonly caused by a buildup of matter, such as grease, cooking oils, hair, and food particles. While it’s impossible to keep everything that could contribute to a clog out of the drain, it’s important to be aware of what you’re sending through your pipes.
We’re always happy to help you with drain cleaning and repairs in Bellevue, but preventing clogs and other problems when possible is a much better long-term strategy for your plumbing system. Our drain professionals at Zoom Drain of Seattle can give personalized suggestions for avoiding clogs in the future, but there are some all-purpose actions you can take whenever possible.
Here are some general tips on preventing a clogged drain:
- Use a screen, grate, or mesh trap to catch hair, food, and other matter before it enters the drain.
- Do not wash food down a kitchen drain that doesn’t have a disposal.
- Limit use of your in-sink disposal to prevent overwhelming drainpipes with food particles.
- Never pour oil or grease down the drain; they coat the pipes and attract other matter.
- Do not flush anything other than toilet tissue and organic matter down the toilet, not even flushable wipes or feminine hygiene products.
- Brush your hair before taking a shower or bath to collect loose hair in the brush rather than the tub.
- Never rinse grout, joint compound, or cement down the drain, as these harden even in water.
- Do not use chemical drain cleaners; they can be corrosive and cause bigger problems.
We often recommend bacteria- or enzyme-based drain cleaners for preventative maintenance, as these eco-friendly live cultures eat through gunk and grime within pipes and keep bad bacteria at bay—all without doing harm to your drain or plumbing system.
What Is Trenchless Sewer Repair?
Our drain experts also provide sewer repair and sewer replacement in Bellevue. Some sewer replacement and repair may require conventional trenching and excavation, and our technicians have extensive training and experience to perform these services safely and efficiently. However, when possible, we perform trenchless sewer repair, which is far less disruptive to your property and your schedule.
For some sewer repairs, we may recommend our trenchless pipe bursting solution, ZOOM PowerPipe™. By digging small entry and exit points—one on either end of the damaged pipe—and using a steel cable to pull a new pipe into place, we install a new pipe while simultaneously breaking up the old one. For other repairs, we may suggest ZOOM Pipe Relining, a trenchless method involving a cured-in-place pipeliner that molds to the existing pipe while seamlessly eliminating joints, cracks, and root intrusions. Both of these options are long-lasting solutions that can even be installed under concrete slab floors and foundations.
Learn more about our Bellevue drain services by calling (206) 309-5645 or contacting us online today!