Long Island Drain Cleaning Services
Removing Blockages from Your Water Pipes
Every day, you use water for different tasks – washing clothes, maintaining personal hygiene, cooking food. When taking care of daily chores, you might be concerned about the water flowing out of your fixtures but not think twice about that same water draining out into the sewer system. That is until it stops draining or needs repair.
Unfortunately, when certain items get poured into water pipes, or when tree roots snake their way into them, they can get clogged, and wastewater will take longer to be funneled out of your plumbing components, or it might not get flushed out at all.
If you’re having an issue with slow-flowing drains, you can count on our experts at Zoom Drain of Long Island for professional and reliable cleaning services. We’re here to keep wastewater from building up on your property and prevent potential health issues from occurring. Our five-star team uses cutting edge tools and methods to remove blockages from your water pipes and resolve your drain problem as quickly as possible.
Schedule a drain cleaning service in Long Island today by calling us at (516) 344-8632!
How Do I Know if My Drains Are Clogged?
A drain blockage might not seem like a big deal – the water is just flowing slower than normal – but, if left unfixed, this type of issue could lead to more significant problems. When a line is clogged, water pressure builds up, which could result in the pipe cracking and bursting, causing flooding or structural damage. Additionally, when wastewater can’t flow out of your property, it seeps back in, which puts the safety of you and others at risk.
It is important to recognize the following signs of a clogged drain:
- Gurgling noises coming from your sink, toilet, shower, and other water-using appliances
- Strange smells coming from the drain
- Water flowing slowly out of your plumbing components
- Puddles of water near bathtub or sink
- Toilet continually needs to be plunged
If you’re experiencing any of these problems, contact our skilled drain repair team as soon as possible. We understand the urgency of these matters and have the equipment necessary to accurately detect issues and recommend solutions to get them fixed.
Feel free to check out any special offers currently available.
Types of Services We Provide
At Zoom Drain of Long Island, our drain cleaning company offers various solutions to clear your drains of obstructions. When you hire our team, we’ll thoroughly assess the problem and discuss cleaning options with you.
We provide the following drain cleaning solutions in Long Island:
- PowerSnake Services: Our technicians will run a snake with a blade head through the problem drain to cut through obstructions. This efficient method will have your water flowing smoothly again in no time.
- Water Jetting Services: We use our ZOOM Jetting® system to blast away debris, sludge, grease, and tree roots. It works like a pressure washer for your drains. After we use this technique, your water pipes will be looking as good as new.
- Drain Cleaning After Care: Before your drains clog, or after you’ve had a cleaning service, it’s important to maintain them. We offer a variety of care products, including ZOOM DRAIN Bio™, CitraJet®, and RootX®.
How Can You Prevent Clogged Drains?
Having a stoppage in your water pipes can be a serious problem.
Below are a few things you can do to prevent clogs:
- Remove hair from shower/bathtub stoppers
- Avoid pouring grease down the drain
- Flush only toilet paper and human waste down the toilet
- Don’t use your garbage disposal to grind up hard foods like pasta, rice, fruits & vegetables that have fibers, and eggshells
- Clear fallen leaves and other debris from outside drains
Have more questions? Check out our FAQ page!
Our Drain Cleaning Specialists Are Ready to Help
At Zoom Drain of Long Island, we provide the most reliable and effective drain cleaning service around. Our technicians undergo formal training and have cleared thousands of blockages. That means we know what it takes to get your plumbing system flowing right as quickly as possible. We also provide honest, upfront pricing based on the job, and there won’t be any hidden fees after the project’s completion.
Learn more about our drain cleaning and maintenance services in Long Island by calling us at (516) 344-8632 or contact us online.