Drain Inspection in Orange County
Is Drain & Sewer Camera Inspection Worth It?
With high-tech video equipment, our trained plumbers will be able to see any blockages or system concerns deep underground. If you suspect something may be wrong with your drain or sewer lines in your home or business, it's important to have it inspected as soon as possible. Instead of reaching for that plastic bottle of corrosive drain cleaning chemicals – which can cause serious damage to your system – give the team at Zoom Drain® a call!
Are you concerned about the condition of your drainage system?
- Has your sink started to drain slowly?
- Are you experiencing frequent clogs?
- Have you started to hear strange noises and smell unpleasant odors coming from your drain?
At Zoom Drain of Orange County, all we focus on are drains and sewers, so you can rest assured that our service technicians are true experts in the field. Whether you’re dealing with a routinely slow drain, foul sewer smell emitting from your drains, or other unknown drain issues, our team can deliver you the inspection services you need.
Whatever it is, our professional drain inspection services in Orange County can help you find any underlying problems. Then, we’ll get them fixed right away. Contact us today!
Why Drain Inspections Are So Important
Getting a professional drain inspection from our team at Zoom Drain of Orange County can help uncover issues before they turn into big problems.
- Detect problems early - Inspections can uncover issues like cracks, leaks, and clogs before they cause big headaches. Early detection saves money.
- Prevent backups & overflows - Identifying drain line trouble spots ahead of time prevents nasty backups, overflows, and flooding that can cause water damage.
- Check for tree root invasions - Roots that infiltrate and break pipes are a common issue. Inspections help spot roots so they can be removed before major damage.
- Confirm repairs were done properly - Drain repairs like pipe lining should always be followed up with an inspection to ensure the fix was effective.
- Evaluate the condition of pipes - Inspections provide a detailed report on the condition of drain pipes and connections and how much life they have left.
- Give peace of mind - Homeowners feel reassured knowing their drain system is in good shape after a professional inspection.
What Is a Video Drain Inspection?
We use a drain inspection camera that allows our service technicians to watch a live feed, looking inside of pipes between 2 and 36 inches in diameter. The high resolution of our cameras allows us to locate even the smallest cracks and imperfections in your drains and pipes.
At Zoom Drain of Orange County, our sewer and drain technicians begin every service with a thorough inspection of your system to locate the cause of your drain problems and give insight into the health of your system’s pipes. A video inspection is very unobtrusive, as it prevents the need to dig up your pipes to inspect the inner lines and tubes of your sewer and plumbing system. That's why it's preferred by our customers.
Benefits of Video Drain Inspections
Video drain inspections offer a clear, detailed view of the inside of your pipes, allowing our technicians to identify any issues such as clogs, leaks, or root intrusion. This non-invasive method of inspection can save you time and money by pinpointing the exact location and cause of the problem without the need for costly and disruptive excavation.
Some of the key benefits of video drain inspections include:
- Accurate diagnosis of drain and sewer issues
- Preventative maintenance to catch problems early
- Cost-effective solution for identifying and resolving issues
- Minimally invasive process with no need for excavation
- Peace of mind knowing the condition of your pipes
Schedule a drain video inspection in Orange County online. Or feel free to give us a call at (949) 619-6769 to learn more!