Are You Looking For Eco Clean?
It might look a little different but don’t worry, you came to the right place for quality drain and sewer service!
Greg Goan and the EcoClean team have joined the Zoom Drain family and will continue to provide the same great service New England has come to expect for almost two decades, with the support of one of the industry's trusted names in drains and sewers.
EcoClean is entrusting Zoom Drain, one of the industry standards in drain and sewers for more than two decades, with its customers. So, what exactly does that mean for you? It means we are now in a better position to offer fast, emergency service around the clock, no matter when!
We’re also able to ensure that:
- A live person will always answer the phone, so you get a response in minutes not hours.
- There’s no additional cost for “off hours” service like nights, weekends and holidays.
- Technicians are trained in a state-of-the-art training center using industry-specific operation manuals, so you receive consistent service no matter who arrives at your door.
- Our service vehicles are stocked with five different drain cleaning machines, to immediately get the job done right – no wasting time calling a technician for equipment.
- You know the cost of a repair before the work ever begins – and there’s no sticker shock!
“With the addition of EcoClean, we’re now able to handle more, which I think will help us get a nice, strong establishment in southern Maine, but also allow us to start offering services down in the rest of our territory, which includes southern New Hampshire and northeastern Massachusetts,” said Sam Marcisso III, Owner and Operator of Zoom Drain England.
For more information or to schedule an appointment for your drain and sewer problem, call Zoom Drain of New England at (207) 495-7793 or CLICK HERE to schedule online.