McKinney Sewer & Drain Services
Residential & Commercial Drain Services
At Zoom Drain of Collin County, our licensed and insured professionals are here to help with any sort of drain and sewer service. We understand how easily these problems can become major headaches, which is why we do everything we can to help you stay ahead of minor issues before they worsen. By looking for the warning signs, you’re in a better position to schedule services ahead of time.
Common Drain & Sewer Issues with Our Solutions
- Sewer System Backups: The first step we take if you notice water backing up is to try clearing it with our PowerSnake or ZOOM Jetting technology. Then, we’ll utilize video inspection to determine if further cleaning or any repair is necessary. This is a similar process for any drain clogs, depending on the severity of the situation.
- Drain Cracks: A video inspection is a useful tool to fully understand whether a drain is cracked or broken, along with a smoke test if necessary to reveal further hairline cracks.
- Pre-Purchase Concerns: New homeowners should ensure the reliability of drain and sewer lines. We are happy to conduct inspections to detect any abnormalities you should be aware of before buying a home.
- Full Septic Tanks: One of the first indicators that your septic tank is full is trouble flushing the toilet. There may also be pooling water and foul odors – a full tank will quickly put a stop to everyday drain usage before it needs to be emptied professionally.
Why Choose Zoom Drain of Collin County?
Home and business owners choose our team for their drain and sewer issues because they know to expect:
- Complete 30-day satisfaction guarantees for every service
- Fair pricing along with regular special offers
- On-time arrival for scheduled appointments
- Advanced technology to ensure no details are missed
Call (972) 645-3998 for drain and sewer services in McKinney.